Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread: Flower stitch foot

Oh guys I have a new to quilting quilts question...Is this just for an embroidery machine or embroidery thread? Will it work on a reg machine with reg thread??? or is this a way off riciculous question? Thanks

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladys
    Oh guys I have a new to quilting quilts question...Is this just for an embroidery machine or embroidery thread? Will it work on a reg machine with reg thread??? or is this a way off riciculous question? Thanks
    NO..this is a regular foot for ANY machine...well Low shank anyway...it just screws on like a walking foot...

I am using different threads and have found that the fabric will tell you what thread IT wants...LIke the thicker thread on the ultrasuede...

This thing is a blast to play with....will show more pix later of what I have done today!

A tute on it here may help, hope so cos it looks so good: http://www.linda-matthews.com/fun-wi...r-stitch-foot/

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5