I have finally finished fmq'ing my queen top yesterday. I started the top made from scraps from my Vintage Valentine applique quilt for my brother last fall. I haven't been too motivated to work on it since I started out having to do reverse sewing, not to mention I'm so tired of these fabrics. About a month or two ago, I decided to get it done working 30 minutes a day. Yesterday was the finishing day! Today, I took a photo and blogged more details about it on my blog if your interested. I can't be more pleased with the outcome. I used the Yellow Brick Road pattern. I wanted to share it here, since many of your pictures have given me inspiration to just jump in and do it myself instead of sending it out for quilting. Not to mention saving money. I did spray baste this monster before doing the fmq'ing with a few pins at the edges. I only hope I can encourage someone else to do the same. It is possible if I can do it so can others!
Edited to add--
I used a domestic machine, Viking Sapphire 850. The center of the quilt was not drawn, but the border I drew a Swirly border motif freehand from http://www.forestquilting.com/motifs_free_pg5.html.
Scrappy Brick Road