Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fruit/Veggie/Candy Wallhangings

Oh My so very nice! I Love it!!

WOW I just love it. Nice work. Glad I could help. Are those spider webs on the quilt top? If so too cool.

Remind me of the old country stores you used to see occasionaly, now only in movies. love it :D

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaRae
    Those are just too awesome! I see the veg one you were able to get enough different fabric to not duplicate any. Now that is special. I definitely want to do one now. I don't know yet if I want to do food or bugs. Have to decide I guess. Well you did really good. I still want to see the table cloth after you have it done. Again,, Gooooooood Going :!: :D
    I plan to do one for my sewing room. Each jar will have some sewing related in it!

Those look great! You've been busy! I may have to make one!

Those are absolutely adorable!! Cannot wait to see pictures from the barn, too. You have inspired me to make a bug jar quilt-I I collected all the fabric-just need the fire lit.

Fantastic!! Reminds me of my days at the fair when I was in 4-H. What a great group we have here to help you get all those different fabrics.

I love the wall hangings....The collector in me thinks it is such a great idea to find these special fabrics for a smiliar quilt. (Although, no offense here, I don't think it will be bugs.) Thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by reneebobby
    WOW I just love it. Nice work. Glad I could help. Are those spider webs on the quilt top? If so too cool.
    \

Hi ReneeBobbi:
    No, actually the little spiderwebs are hand tatted pieces that are about 100 years old. I thought they might look kinda nice as a doily on the shelf but it didn't turn out quite like I thought it would. I thought I should put the doily on hanging over the shelp part of the quilt but several of my quilty friends thought the tatting should be as visible as possible so putting it on the black background is the way I chose to go. I think I'll just tell people is is a cobweb...after all, there are cobs in the canning pantry now and then. Thanks for the great idea.

Great job! They will look good anywhere.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast