Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Goodies from Harbor Freight

I love Harbor Freight!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    That's good to know. I was thinking about making item that would hang to put my sewing feet in but I like the storage box better. Just need to figure out where I am going to put it. Not too much room to set things in my room. I'm pretty full, but that would be helpful so I will have to move something around.

Great little find for you.
    God Bless you all.
    Heather.

Yep, going into Harbor Freight is like going to the LQS. I always find a tool, or likely tools that I can use for quilting or add to my sewing machine repair toolbox.
    Sweet Caroline

I am always surprised at just what quilters can find. I have the red one and like it and I also use their rotary blades. Great deals. Sandy 64

Blog Entries
    I have gotten the magnettic screw pans.... they are only $2.99 for a four inch pan it is the great for my pins

I got the red gripper at Harbor Freight and I really like it. It's not too big or heavy. You just never know where you will find something great for the sewing room!
    Faith is not about everything turning out OK; Faith is about being OK no matter how things turn out.
    Renee

Back home in Louisiana for now....where next?? who knows....
    I was in Harbor Freight last week and the small vacuum attachment set that cost $20 at the LQS and I know cause that is what I paid for mine. Well, they were only $10 so a picked one up as a gift. Only one left otherwise I would have gotten more than the one. Lots of great quilting goodies to be found in there.....I am using one of the rotary blades now and it works great!!
    Myrna

They say money does not buy happiness, but it buys fabric & fabric makes me happy!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2