After waiting another 4 days for missing parts to arrive I was finally able to set it up this weekend. The directions are very clear but it took SEVERAL hours, I didn't keep track but I did it over two days. There are 96 screws just for the 4 poles!
This is the only space I have for it, a spare bedroom, that is almost too small for it. I set it up as a king because I have 3 very large quilts to do. Might have to re-arrange this room so I can put the frame up against the back wall.
One thing that will be nice to have is a small table to set supplies on. I looked at a couple of rolling carts online but man, they were expensive. A cheap end table with a drawer would be fine and could probably put some rolling casters on the legs. I'll keep an eye out for one cheap and/or a thrift shop. I could always paint one that looks bad as long as it is sound.