Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread: great grand prize winner

Oh Sandra, this took over a year and she mainly just worked on this continuously. She uses for a machine an old Kenmore and she does beautiful work. And she made her own frame for the handquilting. I think she was at it for over a year. She does not drive so I take her often to Sat. sews. She is very talented. I will tell her of all the compliments she has received here on the board.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra Henderson
    Being Irish, Scottish, I always admire the Celtic work. This is stunning! How long did it take her to finish this? I know it's hard to say, I hate that question myself, but did she stay with it or do some here and there and had it going for a while? Then to hand quilt the entire thing?!?! What a masterpiece! Please tell her that it is quite a museum piece and how envious I am of her talent. Wish I lived closer to you Fran, you have some very talented friends!

Blog Entries
    it's stunning!

Quote Originally Posted by franie
    Oh Sandra, this took over a year and she mainly just worked on this continuously. She uses for a machine an old Kenmore and she does beautiful work. And she made her own frame for the handquilting. I think she was at it for over a year. She does not drive so I take her often to Sat. sews. She is very talented. I will tell her of all the compliments she has received here on the board.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra Henderson
    Being Irish, Scottish, I always admire the Celtic work. This is stunning! How long did it take her to finish this? I know it's hard to say, I hate that question myself, but did she stay with it or do some here and there and had it going for a while? Then to hand quilt the entire thing?!?! What a masterpiece! Please tell her that it is quite a museum piece and how envious I am of her talent. Wish I lived closer to you Fran, you have some very talented friends!
    Please DO TELL HER FRAN!~That's an amazing woman! You are so lucky to have her as a friend. Let me know how YOU are doing... XO

Oh my goodness all that work certainly paid off, what a beautiful quilt!

Blog Entries
    A very grand quilt, worth of Grand prize!

Absolutely beautiful.

AWESOME!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5