I started this quilt back in July when it got too hot for sewing in an attic with no air conditioning and quickly finished piecing it as it was a simple pattern. I then decided to give it to my elderly neighbor for Christmas which meant I would have to make one for her husband. That one was machine pieced and quilted, but last night I finished sewing the binding on by hand (first time I've ever done that!) So all's that left is labeling and washing.
All but 5 fabrics are actual feedsacks, even the binding is, but the backing is not. Flowers are quilted in the center squares and the pattern called for straight lines on the borders, but I wanted to try a cross hatch pattern but it didn't turn out too perfect, so don't look too closely!