A lady from our church had put this top together and brought it to me for finishing. I suggested a outer border and she wanted it to be machine quilted. All the hankies where fused onto the yellow fabric except for the edges so I used machine DMC floss and hand stitched all the edges down. I wish I would have been able to have fused the hankies on myself and I began to quilt the individual hankies some could not be quilted as much as I had planned as it would have caused way to many puckers as the hankies when fused on where not pulled tight......but I did the best I could with what I was working with and I felt it came out pretty darn good. Thanks for looking.