A couple of weeks ago, I posted the following about farming out the piecing of a quilt that I had appliqued. http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-134343-1.htm
Well, apparently, I'm more of a control freak that I thought, because I just couldn't let it out of my possession. I made a couple of mistakes - all right, a lot of mistakes - but I did it myself. As you might recall, I only had 8 of the pink flowers, so I did one for the center in the print fabric that I used to "matte" each block and to frame the entire quilt. I'm not real thrilled with the result, but it's better than a plain white block, I think. Anyway, here's the resulting top. Now I get to hand quilt. That's the fun part anyway.