Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: I was bad...

I'm in Wal-Mart at least once a week, and I always check out the fabric section, hoping for something new. Well, Tuesday I found it. They had just put this line out, and I feel in love with it. I rushed home and looked at all my patterns to see what I had that I could use, and finally decided on "Just Can't Cut It" by All Washed Up. So back I went yesterday to get my fabric. I haven't started cutting it, I'm hoping for some free time this weekend to get started. As far as my Zodiac blocks, they are soaking in the wash, my mom has used Shout to get some stains off of her cross-stitch projects, so she brought me her bottle to try. I'll let you know how that works! :P

This will be the large main squares and 6' border
    Name:  Attachment-171177.jpe
Views: 20
Size:  240.5 KB

Just a shot of them all together
    Name:  Attachment-171178.jpe
Views: 20
Size:  209.9 KB

These will be the various other size blocks, the polka dot will be the inner border..sorry, kind of fuzzy pic, but you get the idea...
    Name:  Attachment-171182.jpe
Views: 19
Size:  215.8 KB

I'm in love with your fabric. It's so pretty. Our Walmart doesn't carry fabric so I guess I'll just have to admire yours. I can't wait to see the quilt. Sounds wonderful.

Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!
    Blog Entries
    Oh man my wm doesn't have these or else I would have them too.

The fabrics are beautiful! Maybe you can post pics as you progress? I would love to see what you do with it if it's not too much trouble.

Sue

Sigh that is yummy looking.

Those are wonderful fabrics and they go so well with each other. Can't wait to see your quilt in progress!!!

Wow those are pretty. I haven't seen those at our Wal Mart but I don't check very often. Sure want to see the quilt when it is finished.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wyckedquilter
    I'm in Wal-Mart at least once a week, and I always check out the fabric section, hoping for something new. Well, Tuesday I found it. They had just put this line out, and I feel in love with it. I rushed home and looked at all my patterns to see what I had that I could use, and finally decided on "Just Can't Cut It" by All Washed Up. So back I went yesterday to get my fabric. I haven't started cutting it, I'm hoping for some free time this weekend to get started. As far as my Zodiac blocks, they are soaking in the wash, my mom has used Shout to get some stains off of her cross-stitch projects, so she brought me her bottle to try. I'll let you know how that works! :P
    OUtstanding patterns! Love those fabrics!

That's going to be too much fun...

Blog Entries
    I have the same fabric. I have been saving it waiting for just the right pattern. I got my fabric at Joanns on a 50% off red tag day. I will have to look up that pattern. Having a hard time thinking about cutting up all of that pretty fabric. :D

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast