Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
It's not Vera Bradley but it's custom for me! >

It's not Vera Bradley but it's custom for me!

It's not Vera Bradley but it's custom for me!

Old 10-03-2016, 08:36 AM

I found this bag you created with fabric I designed. How delightful! I just love it! My mom started quilting after I started designing quilting fabric. I gave her all the yards of fabric samples I designed and she quilted until she could not do it any more. Then she had me do the sewing so I learned from her and have since designed and made some quilts for my grandkids. I'm glad everyone loves the bag you made. I love the people who like me better than Vera Bradley...hahaha.. she is a hard act to follow. She does gorgeous designs.
Old 10-03-2016, 08:39 AM

Default Love it...from the fabric artist

I found this bag you created with fabric I designed. How delightful! I just love it! My mom started quilting after I started designing quilting fabric. I gave her all the yards of fabric samples I designed and she quilted until she could not do it any more. Then she had me do the sewing so I learned from her and have since designed and made some quilts for my grandkids. I'm glad everyone loves the bag you made. I love the people who like me better than Vera Bradley...hahaha.. she is a hard act to follow. She does gorgeous designs.
Old 10-03-2016, 08:39 AM

I love, love, love your bag! So pretty!
Old 10-03-2016, 09:31 AM

I think it is great! Sometimes it is becomes so much better when we make it with our own hands. Kudos-better than VB!