Here, for your viewing enjoyment, is the top I finished this afternoon for a quilt I'm donating to a silent auction for the CISM group I belong to. The first one is as it was earlier, before I had chosen borders for it, the second, obviously, with the borders. Please ignore the jerry-rigged wall, I still haven't done anything more permanent. I made it with the 10-minute blocks, but cut my own and didn't use a Layer Cake. I found the fabrics at Hancock; some were in a pack of FQs and some FQs I found to go with the pack. The whole thing measures about 40x52. I had fun putting it together, but getting the blocks in the proper order was a challenge! I'm planning to just SID because I don't have the time to send it off and don't want it to get too expensive. I'm thinking of using a solid watermelon color for the backing. If anyone can think of a name for it, please let me know. Hope you like it.