Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6
Results 51 to 57 of 57

Thread: Lady's are done......YEAH!

  1. #51
    k3n
    k3n is offline
    Power Poster k3n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Somerset, England
    Posts
    10,714
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bevanger
    thank you......they measure 12 now.non sewn. i'll try the 4 1/2 for 9P. gonna play with it today
    Bev, if you make your 9Ps 4 1/2", those blocks will come up a half inch bigger than your ladies....

  2. #52
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Port Angeles, WA
    Posts
    12,754
    Quote Originally Posted by k3n
    Quote Originally Posted by Bevanger
    thank you......they measure 12 now.non sewn. i'll try the 4 1/2 for 9P. gonna play with it today
    Bev, if you make your 9Ps 4 1/2", those blocks will come up a half inch bigger than your ladies....
    I'lll play with the sizes. I figured with
    4 1/2 sewn. It should work. If anything I can trim it up a bit.

  3. #53
    Super Member Butterflyspain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Torrox, Andalucia, Southern Spain
    Posts
    9,534
    Bev I love love your ladies, saucy arenīt they. I missed this thread earlier. Did you embroider them or is it done with a machine.

    Elle

  4. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Port Angeles, WA
    Posts
    12,754
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
    Bev I love love your ladies, saucy arenīt they. I missed this thread earlier. Did you embroider them or is it done with a machine.

    Elle
    Thank You... These are hand embroidery. I don't have a machine.

  5. #55
    Super Member Butterflyspain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Torrox, Andalucia, Southern Spain
    Posts
    9,534
    Quote Originally Posted by Bevanger
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
    Bev I love love your ladies, saucy arenīt they. I missed this thread earlier. Did you embroider them or is it done with a machine.

    Elle
    Thank You... These are hand embroidery. I don't have a machine.
    Well then Double WOW they are fab.

    Elle

  6. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Port Angeles, WA
    Posts
    12,754
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
    Quote Originally Posted by Bevanger
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
    Bev I love love your ladies, saucy arenīt they. I missed this thread earlier. Did you embroider them or is it done with a machine.

    Elle
    Thank You... These are hand embroidery. I don't have a machine.
    Well then Double WOW they are fab.

    Elle
    awwwww thanks hun

  7. #57
    dkline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Willard, Ohio
    Posts
    14
    These blocks are so cute ! I love anything retro. They will look adorable in a quilt.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.