Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: lizzards quilt

thank you to all of you that helped me to find the fabrics for this quilt I had so many that this is the top what I made. Let me know if I need to make any changes before it gets quilted. Like I said thank you to you all for your help
    Attached Images Attached Images        

What a great group of "critters". Nice job on your
    quilt.

love the quilt the only change I would make is the white surround on one of the main blocks on the side to me it just does'nt quite look right apart from that I think it is great,
    could you use anothe colour form the quilt to tone it down a bit.
    just my thought and as it is on the edge it shouldn't be to hard to change. who ever you made it for will love it regardless. I am always saving lizards from my NFC she is totaly blind but she still catches them. I rescue them and put them in a tree out of her reach. she once caught one 2 feet long boy did we tell her of it was still ok so we released it back into the bush.

Quote Originally Posted by litacats
    love the quilt the only change I would make is the white surround on one of the main blocks on the side to me it just does'nt quite look right apart from that I think it is great,
    just my thought and as it is on the edge it shouldn't be to hard to change. who ever you made it for will love it regardless. I am always saving lizards from my NFC she is totaly blind but she still catches them. I rescue them and put them in a tree out of her reach. she once caught one 2 feet long boy did we tell her of it was still ok so we released it back into the bush.
    thank, for the inf. this is for a 8 years old customer. hope he likes it

Blog Entries
    I like, you did an awesome job.
    Awesome!

really cute love the lizards

Love the Lovely Lizzards.

Quote Originally Posted by cla8655
    thank, for the inf. this is for a 8 years old customer. hope he likes it
    I am sure he will.

very cute

I agree with litacats on the use of the white on that one block. Kind of distracts from the rest of the quilt. Maybe you could use a tan or gray color there instead. Other than that it looks really great!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast