Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
lizzards quilt >

lizzards quilt

lizzards quilt

Old 04-01-2011, 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by Kitsapquilter
Originally Posted by litacats
love the quilt the only change I would make is the white surround on one of the main blocks on the side to me it just does'nt quite look right apart from that I think it is great,
could you use anothe colour form the quilt to tone it down a bit.
just my thought and as it is on the edge it shouldn't be to hard to change. who ever you made it for will love it regardless. I am always saving lizards from my NFC she is totaly blind but she still catches them. I rescue them and put them in a tree out of her reach. she once caught one 2 feet long boy did we tell her of it was still ok so we released it back into the bush.
I agree with litacats on the use of the white on that one block. Kind of distracts from the rest of the quilt. Maybe you could use a tan or gray color there instead. Other than that it looks really great!
well on that one it is not white it is a light beige brown< I tried to use the earth tones but in the picture it looks like white
Old 04-01-2011, 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by Kitsapquilter
Originally Posted by litacats
love the quilt the only change I would make is the white surround on one of the main blocks on the side to me it just does'nt quite look right apart from that I think it is great,
could you use anothe colour form the quilt to tone it down a bit.
just my thought and as it is on the edge it shouldn't be to hard to change. who ever you made it for will love it regardless. I am always saving lizards from my NFC she is totaly blind but she still catches them. I rescue them and put them in a tree out of her reach. she once caught one 2 feet long boy did we tell her of it was still ok so we released it back into the bush.
I agree with litacats on the use of the white on that one block. Kind of distracts from the rest of the quilt. Maybe you could use a tan or gray color there instead. Other than that it looks really great!
well on that one it is not white it is a light beige brown< I tried to use the earth tones but in the picture it looks like white