Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 10 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Look at the most disturbing Fabric I've ever seen!

Why would someone create this? Why would someone buy it? "Boy, I sure hope the quilt store has some dead cat fabric today." No, I didn't buy this on purpose, but it came in a lot of quilting fabric I bought. My husband agrees it's the oddest fabric! I will have to keep it and take it out to show people once in a while. Sort of like a Ripley's Believe it or Not. It's an artist line produced by Michael Miller. Yuck. Trust me, the cats look sadder in person.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

I think they were hoping they looked like Cat Angels but they missed their mark. Pretty sad looking. This is one cat fabric I WON'T be buying!

That sure is different fabric. I wouldn't want it.

Ooooo-kaaaaaaaaaay.

Blog Entries
    That's weird!

Really terrible artwork. I can't believe this ever made it to the printing stage.

You win ugly odd fabric contest!

Pathetic. Must be the buyer was on something the day MM accepted this in his line.

Blog Entries
    The only one I would even think about with dead cats is where they are romping over the Rainbow Bridge...and even then the memory of my own lost fur kids would kick in and I wouldn't be able to enjoy it.

Frankly, this fabric sucks!! And we're expected to gasp with pleasure and hand dollars to the LQS for them!!

Quote Originally Posted by Candace
    Why would someone create this? Why would someone buy it? "Boy, I sure hope the quilt store has some dead cat fabric today." No, I didn't buy this on purpose, but it came in a lot of quilting fabric I bought. My husband agrees it's the oddest fabric! I will have to keep it and take it out to show people once in a while. Sort of like a Ripley's Believe it or Not. It's an artist line produced by Michael Miller. Yuck. Trust me, the cats look sadder in person.
    This is soooo bad on soooo many levels. I'm a textile designer that work for Timeless Treasures, Northcott, P&B, just to mention a few, and never would I have allowed something like this to get past my office.I see things like this and I wonder why I'm still out of work.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 ... LastLast