Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: More purses I have made

Blog Entries

More purses I have made

Here are some more purses I have made-Again, used the "Juliet Bag" by Me and My Sister Designs, the "jennifer's Bag" and Shelley's Bag" by Sewphisti-Cat, and the Bow Tuck-I have used the Flip Flap Bag pattern and Sweet Retreat Weekend Bag, both from Whistlepig Creek Productions, and a purse pattern from See and Sew. I may not be able to post all them at once, but will probably make two threads for the rest. Here's hoping I can remember how to post photos!Name:  IMG_5642_1.JPG
Views: 1124
Size:  165.4 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images              

Blog Entries
    They are all beautiful!
    Helen T.

Very Nice! Which ones mine?

They are all so beautiful. You really have a talent for making them.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lori B. View Post
    Very Nice! Which ones mine?
    Hi Lori, thanks! I have the same trouble choosing! I actually am aiming for a table at a local craft fair/weekend market here to see if I can sell some. I gave 8 of them away as Xmas presents, and sold 2 and have about 20 left. I am aiming for at least 30 before I attempt to sell them. I have 4 or 5 more I haven't downloaded in the computer yet, so will get to that in the next couple days. I feel guilty now that my quilting has taken a back seat to these purses-I am addicted now!

Blog Entries
    is your moniker "the prolific bag lady"? LOL all are wonderful. i see the bags hanging in a row in the background.
    Nancy in western NY

Blog Entries
    I see the same black fabric on the bottom of the black and white bow tuck that I used on the bottom of my bow tuck. I love the bags with the big bows. Is that a pattern or just something you whipped up?

Wow , I think you should change your screen name to "baglady".

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by annthreecats View Post
    I see the same black fabric on the bottom of the black and white bow tuck that I used on the bottom of my bow tuck. I love the bags with the big bows. Is that a pattern or just something you whipped up?
    The pattern with the tie is the "Juliet" purse from Me and My Sister Designs. I am not talented enough to make up my own! I have a huge stash of fabrics and bought quite a lot for the purses-so I will sometimes use the same fabrics (there might be 3 or 4 in a collection) in different purses, or mix them up in the same purse. I spend way too much time trying to decide what fabrics to use for each purse! I love black and whites-I recently bought some black and white with a bit of yellow (5 different fabrics) and am using them now. They look really classy! I still need to down load those newest bags on the computer in order to post them.

Beautiful, but the bow tuck black and white one is mine. I know - cuz I saw my name on it. Look real close.
    The one who dies with the most fabric wins.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast