I've been working on quilting this for weeks, if you can believe that. My longarm started messing up so bad that I spent untold hours unpicking and trying again. I tried everything to get the tension adjusted and it would work for a few minutes and then something would go wrong. I was able to get the first border side, the first two corners, and the first edge triangle done.
I couldn't find my needles so I had to order more, which added another 5 days or so. I also ordered a Towa bobbin tension guage. That solved most of the issues but there were still skipped stitches. I followed the manual to do the timing and found that the needle was a little bit too high. Of course, no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get the front plate off to adjust the needle arm! I tried turning the screw driver so hard my hands were about rubbed raw. It was starting to strip out so, I stopped. I resorted to loosening the needle, pulling it down a TINY bit, and tightening it up. I know, not the best thing to do but, it worked.
I was able to complete all of the star and now I am doing the center squares. I'm not using any templates, just a circle template to draw the wreath center. I'll need to turn it to do the side borders.
The pink and the blue is just the color of chalk I used to draw the design first.