Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The Most Special Labyrinth Quilt EVER!!!

What a great & humble way to start my day. This post was very touching I thank you for that. We all take so much for granted & you made us realize how lucky many of us are & have to be reminded that sometimes the best things in life are some of the simplest things in life. Wonderful story & a lovely quilt. Your daughter is absolutely "beaming".
    Dance like no one is watching

Blog Entries
    What a wonderful memory and I hope many more to come. And The smile on Melissa face says it all. Beautiful quilt. Please let Melissa know how proud we are of her for helping you do a great job.

Wonderful story. Thanks for sharing. It truly is a special quilt with a special daughter, as all daughters are. You may have started a spark of interest in a future quilter. What fun that would be, working side by side.

What a wonderful story!! That is truly an accomplishment for Melissa. Your quilt is beautiful, and she couldn't look any more proud.

What a wonderful story. Your daughter is just beautiful and you can see how happy she is with her pretty quilt. Thanks for sharing.
    Always in Stitches,

So blessed in the opportunity of life, the gifts of nature, and the choice to do good to others. I'm thankful for this day.
    http://www.photographicendeavors.com

Blog Entries
    Awesome quilt and beautiful daughter. She has been watching you all this time and decided this was the one she was going to help with.

What a wonderful story. It's a beautiful quilt, your daughter is beautiful and you may have found a new quilting partner/assistant.

Oh my gosh, what a thrill for you. How did you stop from grabbing her and giving her a huge hug? I'm sure that would have broken the spell, magic or whatever it was helping her along, but it would have been a great temptation! So happy for you and her.
    Quilting Makes Me Happy...

I have a 25 year old autistic nephew - I understand your exuberance. You now have a quilting buddy forever. Be prepared to find her own creativity emerging. I am SO happy for you.
    Never confuse the will of the majority with the Will of God.

What a wonderful story, lovely quilt and a darling daughter.
    Liz Fairlie

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 ... LastLast