Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Music quilt

Super Member Central Ohio Quilter's Avatar

Music quilt

A Christmas present for my daughter and her new music room, formerly a spare bedroom.

Well, this is my first time trying to post a picture from my iPhone to this new format and I can't find anywhere to click on to post a picture! Can anyone help?

Sorry, I can't help. But I look forward to seeing the music quilt.
    "Every positive thought is a step in the right direction.

Do you have an apple computer? If so, you can sync up the phone and computer, download the picture to the computer and send from there. (I think. I hate figuring out all this stuff!)

I think it is a blue box that says MANAGE ATTACHMENTS. IMHO, not a good clue. I really struggled last week, when I posted my first picture. I am still frustrated with the changes. When I get on the board anymore, I just scroll to the bottom of the page, and click on the word, ARCHIVE in the black bar, then click on pictures, and the list comes up of the newest posted pictures. That is about all I can manage at this point. Good luck on posting your picture. You might as well start a new thread, and try to attach the picture to it. Too late to attach to original post. Actually I just did the preview on this post, and yes, if you scroll down once you have written your info, there is that blue box. Click on it and Good luck

[QUOTE=Central Ohio Quilter;4707524]A Christmas present for my daughter and her new music room, formerly a spare bedroom.

Well, this is my first time trying to post a picture from my iPhone to this new format and I can't find anywhere to click on to post a picture! Can anyone help?[/QUOte