Thread: Music quilt
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 08:14 PM
spartan quilter

I think it is a blue box that says MANAGE ATTACHMENTS. IMHO, not a good clue. I really struggled last week, when I posted my first picture. I am still frustrated with the changes. When I get on the board anymore, I just scroll to the bottom of the page, and click on the word, ARCHIVE in the black bar, then click on pictures, and the list comes up of the newest posted pictures. That is about all I can manage at this point. Good luck on posting your picture. You might as well start a new thread, and try to attach the picture to it. Too late to attach to original post. Actually I just did the preview on this post, and yes, if you scroll down once you have written your info, there is that blue box. Click on it and Good luck

[QUOTE=Central Ohio Quilter;4707524]A Christmas present for my daughter and her new music room, formerly a spare bedroom.

Well, this is my first time trying to post a picture from my iPhone to this new format and I can't find anywhere to click on to post a picture! Can anyone help?[/QUOte