Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My first finished Nebraska Shop Hop Project!

My first finished Nebraska Shop Hop Project!

dsc06839.jpgdsc06845.jpg
    I went Shop Hopping in the eastern half of Nebraska last weekend, hit 7 stores on Friday, 13 on Saturday and 5 on Sunday. 25 of the 39 shops. Most I have ever made it to.
    First picture is the fabrics that were made special for Shop Hop and all the free patterns and a few kits I bought. Second photo is a table runner made from a kit from one of the shops in Columbus.
    I have a large quilt, small quilt, wall hanging and several small projects planned just from the special Nebraska fabric.
    Went by myself this year and put on about 940 miles. Hope to go again next year but spread it out over the 11 days.
    Last edited by rltejkl; 05-01-2013 at 02:14 PM. Reason: spelling

Senior Member frustratedquilter40's Avatar
    Looks great! It looks like you had a great time and found some treasures. It is fun checking out other quilt shops each one so different to match the owners personality and likes.
    ​Christine

Wow, that sounds like a whirlwind trip! I bet you had fun though. Your runner looks great.

Have the wheels cooled off yet??? We thought we did well to cover 9 with 275 miles in one day, but we are sluggards compared to you. That fabric is so evocative of Nebraska. Please post all your creations when finished. Glad you had a good time. They are fun for sure.

Blog Entries
    what a great little quilt!
    Nancy in western NY

Good for you for going by yourself! I'll bet it was a lot of fun, and it looks like you're going to get some great projects out of the fabric.
    A fabric stash is always missing that one fabric needed to finish the quilt on which you're working.

Blog Entries
    Very nice quilt.

Wow I love your table runner! I come to Ponca State Park in Nebraska every year for my family reunion. It's beautiful there! I'm hoping to do the Wisconsin state shop hop in June by myself so I'm glad to hear I'm not the only "crazy" one out there(as my DH said)! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it enough to do it again next year.
    Kelly

That is quite the shop hop in Nebraska! Sounds like you had a great time. Like all your project ideas. The finished quilt is impressive.

What a great roadtrip! The fabrics and your quilt are LOVELY!!
    Laura

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast