Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Imperial, Nebraska fabric shop >

Imperial, Nebraska fabric shop

Imperial, Nebraska fabric shop

Old 09-24-2011, 10:21 AM

Y'all, I just returned from there and am totally spent. I was needing some fashion fabric; shops around me that carry that kind of fabric have pretty well closed. I wanted some high quality fabric so was looking for more than Walmart, etc. I was told there was a good shop in this small town about 3.5 hours from my home. Hubby decided I had to go. There was beautiful fashion fabric, and lots of *gulp* quilting fabric, etc. I purchased some dress pieces, and then I just had to check out the quilting section. And yes, I purchased some of that too. My bill was high (my fault because I wanted so much) but my satisfaction level is also high. The shop owner threw in some freebies too. So, color me happy. If you are able to go a little distance for a great little shop that is packed full of good stuff, head for Imperial.

BTW, hubby told me if I liked it, buy it! Love that guy. Oh, the name of the shop is Priors Fabric Shop.
Old 09-24-2011, 10:26 AM

sorry didnt read title of post is it" prior,s and sew forth"
Old 09-25-2011, 09:33 AM

I just got back here and see the question about the shop's name. I looked up the actual name of the shop and see that I do not have it correct in my post. The business card I picked up says Prior's New Generation Fabrics

I do have the contact info if anyone is interested. I have no connection to the shop, but am happy to have one within reach-barely-but still within reach. And there are such helpful people in the shop.