I made this Boy Scout quilt top for my 12yr old Grandson. I used Norman Rockwell panels and coordinating fabrics from the same line. First time using cut-apart panels. Not something I will do again. The panels aren't all exactly the same size and were very difficult to get close enough to fit together without losing parts of the image, especially the captions under each panel. At any rate, the top is done and I will be FMQ'ing the panels with a fleur-de-lis (Boy Scout insignia) design and I haven't figured out the sashing and border designs yet. His only specification was that it must be soft and cuddly. Fingers crossed on that one I have enough of the border and sashing fabric to make a matching pillowcase.
Sorry, I don't know how to re-size them, hope you can see them.