Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 20 1 2 11 ... LastLast

Thread: My Healing Quilt

Blog Entries
    Some of you on the board know that my husband passed away a few months ago and I started a quilt to help my healing process, it was a pattern I had just gotten in October and he really liked it, the focal fabric has sunflowers and pumpkins in it, which he loved, so it seemed appropriate. I have the top finished, next to sandwich, quilt and bind. I am far from my heart being healed but this helped and I know that he would have love this quilt!

My Healing Quilt
    Name:  Attachment-134727.jpe
Views: 75
Size:  81.6 KB

Beautiful top! I am sorry for your loss.

Blog Entries
    What a lovely quilt. When you sleep under it you can feel his love keeping you warm.

I've never seen this special pattern put together like this, it is a neat thing to see. It's something to be proud of.

The quilt is lovely, and I'm glad it's helping the healing process. My best to you as you progress in the next chapter of your life.

Blog Entries
    congrats on a great job and he would be so proud of u for moving on little steps for u right now are actually strides right now hope u continue to do well,,,,,,,,,, dont beat your self up it is gonna take a while so we hope to be seeing more quilts

Blog Entries
    Love the quilt! So sorry for your loss. Hugs, SueEllen

Blog Entries
    My heart goes out to you. My hubby was on his death bed all of December. Then he had heart surgery I know thew emptyness you must feel At several points they did not know if mine would walk again or have brain damage. I had to be strong and leave it in Gods hands and ask him not to let him suffer, He is home and it has been a long scarry haul. He is not out of the woods yet. hank God that he did not suffer. I know it is hard. He will always be there for yiou just talk to him. he sounds like he was a love. God bless you

I'm so sorry for your loss, but happy that you are making this quilt. Finish it and wrap up in it and wait for spring. Warm thoughts sent your way, honey!!

Jim
    The quilt is gorgeous...I love the name bestowed on it and it glows with the love you put in it...God bless you

Jeananne i read a post of yours recently. I am sorry for your loss. Your quilt is beautiful!!

Page 1 of 20 1 2 11 ... LastLast