Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5 14 15 16 25 ... LastLast

Thread: My Mad Murder Spree - Killing Sunbonnet Sue

Power Poster
    Those are just something, you did a great job. Made me chuckle!!

These are hilarious. Don't know whether I'd spend so much time on them, but certianly appreciate that you do. You've done a great job.

I kept looking at the one with the birds and finally realized that was an eyeball! It reminded me of when I went to the musical "Sweeney Todd" and people gradually realized during one of the songs what the pies were made from. You'd hear these groans coming out of the audience all through the song as people figured it out.

Thanks for the laughs (and I love Sunbonnet Sue)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by neenee586 View Post
    Mad, your creativity is over the top! Truly one of a kind, really mad me chuckle. Thanks for sharing.
    neenee
    So funny, I love them!
    Veronica

Good for a smile and a chuckle! I'd love to be a fly on a wall in about 100 years when someone pulls this quilt out to look at it! ROFL

Oh, how evil! But must say they are the best of fun!

Quote Originally Posted by WTxRed View Post
    Good for a smile and a chuckle! I'd love to be a fly on a wall in about 100 years when someone pulls this quilt out to look at it! ROFL
    Yeah me too....A time Capsule of deadly Sunbonnet Sue and Sam quilts.

I can hear them now......."What a bunch of sick people. Let's out do them!!...LOL"
    Everyone is born right handed, only the gifted overcome it.
    I have already committed my felonies, so people don't have to worry. (Russell Means)
    I swear to you, I am guilty of only being Indian. That's why I am here. (Leonard Peltier)

Madquilter, you are a very warped person in need of serious help. That being said, loved the blocks, they are not only clever they are very well done. Have you seen "Sunbonnet Sue's True Story" by Linda Cantrell? Her "Sunbonnet Sue Goes on Jerry Springer" block has been going thru my head since I first looked at your work. Great minds think alike. How about Sue falling from a trapeeze? Or buried under her fabric stash?

Love them all, so funny and creative. I've never seen these before, sure gave me a much needed chuckle!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs. fitz View Post
    Madquilter, you are a very warped person in need of serious help. [...] How about Sue falling from a trapeeze? Or buried under her fabric stash?
    Oh, so you are helping by giving me more ideas? lol

I actually have some more ideas. The shower scene in Psycho came to mind this morning. And then I want to put her in a rough play scene with Raggedy Ann, Raggedy Andy, Strawberry Shortcake and the Sock Monkey where they have SBS by the limbs and are tearing her apart. I have no idea where these thoughts are coming from. I'm really not a violent person. hehe
    Martina
    Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Fabric!

OMG, those are the most hilarious things I've ever seen. Poor Sue. Don't you feel guilty for killing her off? So funny.

Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5 14 15 16 25 ... LastLast