I've been working pretty hard on this. This is the first T-shirt quilt I have pieced or quilted. I used the Too Cool T-shirt method of piecing but I used interfacing as I was worried about stretching. I used thermore as the batting. I would not choose to do that again as it was so thin it was very difficult to get the tension the way I wanted it. I would probably use a lofty poly next time or a prewashed cotton. I had some issues with the stitching on the rubbery surface of the t-shirt so I followed someones advice and used Glad Press N Seal over the design and that worked very well. I am very happy with the outcome and will move onto my daughters t-shirt quilt next made out of her baby clothes Hope you like the pics.