Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: My quilts in the last 3 months

I bought a used Juki, and gracie frame and this is what I have been doing. the yellow one had fun doing, the red/yellow was a top I purchased at an antique store, and the last one, is for a nephew's wedding in 12 days, all I have to do is put the label on, what do you think, I love the machine quilting frame. Fun Fun, after I figured out how to use it. I almost got rid of it, because I couldn't figure it out, but now it is soooo much fun. Thanks for looking.

This design was at wal-mart on the cutting table, just had to have, it turned out well.
    Name:  Attachment-246000.jpe
Views: 50
Size:  99.4 KB

Needs to be binded, it was hard because it was streching, feed sack or old material ?
    Name:  Attachment-246001.jpe
Views: 54
Size:  119.4 KB

This is turning twenty design, I bought the material on friday morning before work, and finished completely on tuesday night, for a nephews wedding
    Name:  Attachment-246002.jpe
Views: 54
Size:  99.9 KB

Fantastic job!! I love the red/yellow one that you purchased at the antique shop!

Blog Entries
    Great job on all three, but I like the last one best.

Blog Entries
    Great quilts

Thanks, how would you bind it?, it has wrinkles on the edges, the more I tried to fix it, the worse it got. but it was hand pieced. How in the world does someone get rid of such a hard working piece of art?

Blog Entries
    boy they are all great but i love the bright one best. but then i like the bottom one and then the top one too!!

May I ask how much you paid?

I wanted y'all opinion, the men it my house-said that looks like something made twenty years ago, broke my heart. and then the hubby said , I don't like the color choice. Wow what a blow, and I have always said I can't put colors together, The lady at wal-mart who helps me with that was on vacation friday morning, so I winged it, be honest with me, would a bridal couple like it? I sure hope so. It is wearing on me, the more I look the more it is ok.

May I ask how much you paid for the machine quilting system?

For the antique one it was listed for $38.00 and then there was a sticker somewhere else on it that said $20.00, and the merchant, finally quoted $25.00, and I said yes... but it was hard to quilt sorta, but it colors are fabulous, and I like treasuring someone elses work, I hope my children will treasure mine one day and not sell in a garage sale. ;-)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast