Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7

Thread: My Sister's Quilt finally finished!

Blog Entries
    I hope this message moves to today's list... but I wanted to thank all of you for your support and prayers for my sister who was diagnosed with terminal cancer last May and told she had about 6 months of life. Well, I beg to differ with many many doctors because we have had a miracle in our family. She finally elected to try a series of chemo to at least attempt to extend her life a few more months and last week, had a P.E.T scan to see if the chemo was working. I am happy to report, that not only did it work, but her body is cancer-free! Thank all of you, my friends, for your prayers and hugs. Rebecca

Your post took my breath away! I'm so thrilled for your sister and your entire family. Miracles DO happen!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LoisM View Post
    Your post took my breath away! I'm so thrilled for your sister and your entire family. Miracles DO happen!!
    Yes they do! And this comes from one who has struggled with my belief for years. I'm so humbled and happy at the same time! I have done nothing but cry for months. Thank you for your words! Rebecca

Blog Entries
    Very pretty, and I know your Sister will love. She is in my prayers.

Blog Entries
    It is good to see you here again, and to see your sisters quilt finally finished. you did a fantastic job. It is just wonderful. your sister and you will both be in my prayers.

You to have to power to deal with this and her for the angels to wrap her in there wings, keep her warm, with a little pain as possable, her until her passage time.

Good to see you again.
    Dawn in Waco
    SMILE- it will make everyone wonder what you are up to.
    Stay strong and keep looking up.

Blog Entries
    What a gorgeous quilt! Red, black and white always a favorite of mine ..... just make it pop!
    Your family is in my prayers.
    Sharon M

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7