Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread: A New Zealand Sewing Room

i think you've made a dreadful mistake.

that is not a new zealand sewing room. that is a new jersey sewing room. somehow it got lost along the way. give it back. now. :evil:

wayyyy cool room!! Your cat project is looking really great too! THank much for sharing!! I'll post mine soon too..Skeat

Quote Originally Posted by butterflywing
    i think you've made a dreadful mistake.

that is not a new zealand sewing room. that is a new jersey sewing room. somehow it got lost along the way. give it back. now. :evil:
    LMAO

Ok... but I'm gunna need some more stamps to send it!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueChicken
    lastly....
    Blue: I notice your wood sewing machine case...what kind of machine is under that gorgeous oak case? I ask because I have a White machine in that exact case that my grandmother gave me in 1964...she used the machine to earn her living as a seamstress after her first husband died. She sewed for 30 years AFTER she had it converted from a treadle to electric. I'd love to see your machine and know it's history, age, etc.

I love your bright, cheery sewing room...it's so NEAT and orderly. I have a wonderful room but it mostly looks like a bomb went off in it when I wasn't looking!

In the middle of the forest, In The middle of North Carolina
    Nice room I love it.

"My sewing room is generally quite tidy, because it's so small".

i would rather work in a closet in the dark with under-the-bed-monsters coming at me from all angles than to share my space with anyone. anyone.
    i don't mind taking some of their space. but don't take mne. :twisted: LOL.

(i never worked and played well with others. i accomplished much more that way :oops: :oops: )

Quote Originally Posted by butterflywing
    "My sewing room is generally quite tidy, because it's so small".

i would rather work in a closet in the dark with under-the-bed-monsters coming at me from all angles than to share my space with anyone. anyone.
    i don't mind taking some of their space. but don't take mne. :twisted: LOL.

(i never worked and played well with others. i accomplished much more that way :oops: :oops: )
    I love the part about sharing your space with no one. :lol: Well, I share my space with the other monsters of ME. My scrapping self, my tutoring self, my sewing self (quilting AND volunteer self).

I envy :mrgreen: the person who can keep a small space neat and uncluttered. PLEASE TELL ME HOW !! :roll:

never knew the answer to that question. and it's too late to figure it out now. i'm stuck in the 'sloppy' rut. and loving every minute of it :)

Wonderful wall hanging of Red Square in your avatar. We visited Russia a couple of years ago and I would love to do one. Do you have a connection for the pattern or did you do it freehand? Hello from the Southern California desert.

Quote Originally Posted by fish92241
    Wonderful wall hanging of Red Square in your avatar. We visited Russia a couple of years ago and I would love to do one. Do you have a connection for the pattern or did you do it freehand? Hello from the Southern California desert.
    Hi dude! :-)

The pattern is a Carol Doak's one, free for personal use from her website. I love the effect of the diamond/square in the middle, especially on black background.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5