Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Not Quite Scrappy

Christmas before last I received a lovely boxed collection of 20 fat quarters from a dear friend. I had Margot Languedoc's pattern...I Can't Believe It's a Beginner...and thought it might be a great way to use the entire collection. By adding another fq that the same friend and I ran across while attending an out of town quilt show, and some of my own neutrals, and the large border fabric from my stash, I was able to complete this quilt top. It doesn't have a single Christmas print in it...but I named it Everyday IS Christmas. I particularly like the way the accent border floats between the red. Thought I'd share the pattern with everyone...it's an easy one to use as an alternative to Turning Twenty. Oh, Deb, thanks again for everything!
    Attached Images Attached Images      

I really like this one. Very pretty, great use of color.

Blog Entries
    Very pretty! You did a great job!

Wow that is beautiful!!

Even though there are no Christmas fabrics it is very Christmasy.(is that a word) Love the colors, fabrics and your work is wonderful.

That is really nice, I can see why you like the borders they are making everything stand out

It's beautiful. Great job on using those fat quarters.

Banned
    I love this! I've been searching for a pattern to use fat quarters in~~~where can I find this pattern?? Yours is the first quilt I've seen that I've instantly fallen in love with and feel like it's something I could make :) Thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by BKinCO
    I love this! I've been searching for a pattern to use fat quarters in~~~where can I find this pattern?? Yours is the first quilt I've seen that I've instantly fallen in love with and feel like it's something I could make :) Thanks for sharing!
    Thanks so much! And, YES, you can make this one...it is quite straight forward and easy to manage...just a few pins needed to get it to points perfect. The Pattern Basket produced this one designed by Margot Languedoc and the name really is "I Can't Believe It's a Beginner". If you can't find it locally, try www.thepatternbasket.com.

Blog Entries
    Very lovely!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast