Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Photo of the completed appliqued sheep quilt

I tried attaching 3 photos but I think only one was small enough to be attached. I'm going to reduce the other two that didn't come through before & see if they will this time.

Pam
    Attached Images Attached Images  

That is just absolutely adorable! I love how the pinwheels give a lattice effect...poor things are all fenced in! :D Cuddle up and count sheep...sweet.

Boo
    What a hoot! Those bug eyed sheep are a riot and one of the cutest patterns I have seen for baby. You did a fantastic job! Thanks for sharing it with us.

That is absolutely adorable! The sheep look so animated and the combination of applique with piecing is so pleasing to the eye.

lin
    There's not one single thing I don't just love about this quilt. Your use of the two blues was so perfect, and those sheep are too cute! What a happy, cheerful quilt. You did excellent work on it. Love the quilting (from what I can see of it). :)

That is the coolest quilt yet!! Your color choices are what top it off as WONDERFUL. Great job!!

What an awesome quilt!! Great idea!

I absolutely love it! I love things with sheep on them.
    As I said in the other thread, we do live on a sheep farm. They belong to MIL and GrandMIL. I just get aggravated with the gates. I have two gates to get out, open, get back in, drive through, get out, close, get back in, drive to other gate, get out, open, get back in, drive through, get out, close, get back in and go...(and sometimes I get out and get the mail at the end of the driveway if I'm not worn out by then!) LOL!
    But I do love living on a sheep farm. It is interesting, for sure! That makes this quilt extra special and fun for me to see! :D
    Awesome work!

Too cute!

Absolutely fun, I understand what you meant by the appliqué being tough at first, but you did a wonderful job that you can be proud of.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast