Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: pix of my 1st quilt, 2 of 2

Some of the pictures were a little crappy because I had to scan them in. I hope they meet with the high quality work I've seen here by all you wonderful quilters. :mrgreen:

Gift for my youngest brother, Scott who loves wolves & actually has one for a pet. (1/2 wolf, 1/2 dog)
    Name:  Attachment-567.jpe
Views: 270
Size:  65.1 KB

Josh, 1st son loves green.
    Name:  Attachment-588.jpe
Views: 270
Size:  51.1 KB

Wedding gift for friends in England
    Name:  Attachment-67153.jpe
Views: 273
Size:  64.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Mamapeach417
    Some of the pictures were a little crappy because I had to scan them in. I hope they meet with the high quality work I've seen here by all you wonderful quilters. :mrgreen:
    Ha! I'm just an amateur, so I think your post should say "meets or exceeds"...your work is some of best I've seen!
    Also, weren't Siberian Huskies just domesticated wolves? High wolf content (HAHAHA) anyway.

and... I love the line in your sig...SO TRUE!

Thanks for sharing these wonderful beauties!

Those are beautiful quilts! I think you have some hours into those. Very nice gifts! Thank you for sharing them. My SIL would love the wolf quilt!

Pam

Blog Entries
    they are all great. you should never hesitate to show your work! :P

my favorite is the storm at sea.

Beautiful, all of them. I have never made a syorm at sea, but your fabric choices were the best! Another entry on the long, long, long someday list.

Thanks everyone. And yes, I do have a lot of hours into each. As for the wolf, here are a few of the closer -ups. I just loved the wolves running all around the edge.

I had the Storm at Sea on the quilt rack during one of our sons grad parties. Everyone came in to see it & thought it was moving. They also thought it was curved, but it's just an illusion. They're all straight lines. I think that's one of the things that attracted me to that pattern. Now my daughter wants one like it. She says she's outgrown the "little girl" flowers. :D
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Great job on all of the quilts and thanks for sharing. I really like the storm at sea. I think that I'm going to have to find that pattern and do one of those. Keep up the great work.

I love illusions, and your storm quilt is just that. What a beautiful job you did :D

Wonderful work! I love your color choices, fabric is really a work of heart art, isn't it?

Please show us your work, it's beautiful.

Sharon

lin
    Oh goodie, more of your gorgeous quilts to view! I like them all so much I can't pick a favorite, although that storm at sea takes my breath away. I love the colors! I'm working on a mini-storm at sea in similar colors and it's a pain. Such little pieces to paper-piece. I many never finish it. :)

Keep em coming. I'm enjoying your work. :)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast