Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   FINISHED!!!!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/finished-t138551.html)

KatFish 07-18-2011 12:15 PM

Beautiful quilts! Love the fabrics that you used.

Izy 07-18-2011 12:16 PM

Woo Hoo!!!!

Ab fab!! LOVE them all...but I have seen two of them up close and personal and can verify how gorgeous they are!!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

laceybritt 07-18-2011 12:17 PM

Beautiful!!! My 21yo nephew is headed for Afganistan, prayers for the world that this is over soon.

CoventryUK 07-18-2011 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by Izy
Woo Hoo!!!!

Ab fab!! LOVE them all...but I have seen two of them up close and personal and can verify how gorgeous they are!!

Thanks Izy!! Just need to get the other 3(!!!) boxes of UFOs done now!! Never mind all the fabric we bought at the weekend!!!!! :roll: :roll:

Sewfine 07-18-2011 12:21 PM

Very nice.

Izy 07-18-2011 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by CoventryUK

Originally Posted by Izy
Woo Hoo!!!!

Thanks Izy!! Just need to get the other 3(!!!) boxes of UFOs done now!! Never mind all the fabric we bought at the weekend!!!!! :roll: :roll:

I will be giving you plenty of encouragement to get those beauties finished so that they can be appreciated in all their glory H!!!!

:roll: :-D

MamaBear61 07-18-2011 12:24 PM

Wonderful projects.

CoventryUK 07-18-2011 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by Izy

Originally Posted by Izy
Woo Hoo!!!!

I will be giving you plenty of encouragement to get those beauties finished so that they can be appreciated in all their glory H!!!!

Thanks!!!! A lottery win would help!! :lol: :lol:

Izy 07-18-2011 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by Izy

Originally Posted by Izy
Woo Hoo!!!!

Yes it would!! But you gotta be in it to win it...which reminds me, I need to renew my ticket on line!!

Thanks!!!! A lottery win would help!! :lol: :lol:

:roll: :lol: :D

Maureen 07-18-2011 12:28 PM

Very nice, love seeing finished projects.