Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 118

Thread: FINISHED!!!!!!!

  1. #1
    Super Member CoventryUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Coventry UK
    Posts
    3,056
    Three more off the UFO list!!! :roll:

    Pebbles and Cream all done!!
    Name:  Attachment-228499.jpe
Views: 73
Size:  93.4 KB

    Quilt for injured UK soldier from shirt scraps
    Name:  Attachment-228500.jpe
Views: 66
Size:  76.0 KB

    Baby Quilt in 30s fabrics,just have to put label bottom left hand corner!!
    Name:  Attachment-228501.jpe
Views: 66
Size:  106.4 KB

    Back of Soldiers quilt!
    Name:  Attachment-228502.jpe
Views: 112
Size:  105.8 KB

  2. #2
    Moderator Jim's Gem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Camarillo, California
    Posts
    35,480
    Very nice!!!!

  3. #3
    Super Member earlylace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Northwest, NJ
    Posts
    1,558
    yeah for you, love all three!

  4. #4
    Power Poster blueangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    20,481
    Very pretty

  5. #5
    Senior Member jc469273's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    724
    I like them all.

  6. #6
    Power Poster
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    VIRGINIA
    Posts
    22,514
    NICE JOB THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL

  7. #7
    Super Member CoventryUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Coventry UK
    Posts
    3,056
    Thankyou for your kind comments!! I have a reputation for making lots of tops and not getting them finished!!!! These have all been sent to longarm quilters for completion!!!! Cheating a bit, I know, but at least they are DONE!!!!!!!

  8. #8
    Super Member quilt addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,669
    That is not cheating, it is just another way. Congratulations on getting them finished. I like them all!

  9. #9
    Power Poster erstan947's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    12,168
    Blog Entries
    47
    Done is GOOD!:)

  10. #10
    Moderator QuiltnNan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    western NY formerly MN, FL, NC, SC
    Posts
    42,521
    Blog Entries
    43
    lovely

  11. #11
    Super Member KatFish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,081
    Blog Entries
    8
    Beautiful quilts! Love the fabrics that you used.

  12. #12
    Izy
    Izy is offline
    Super Member Izy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Halifax, W. Yorks, U.K.
    Posts
    5,997
    Woo Hoo!!!!

    Ab fab!! LOVE them all...but I have seen two of them up close and personal and can verify how gorgeous they are!!

    :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    rural SE Georgia
    Posts
    964
    Beautiful!!! My 21yo nephew is headed for Afganistan, prayers for the world that this is over soon.

  14. #14
    Super Member CoventryUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Coventry UK
    Posts
    3,056
    Quote Originally Posted by Izy
    Woo Hoo!!!!

    Ab fab!! LOVE them all...but I have seen two of them up close and personal and can verify how gorgeous they are!!

    :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Thanks Izy!! Just need to get the other 3(!!!) boxes of UFOs done now!! Never mind all the fabric we bought at the weekend!!!!! :roll: :roll:

  15. #15
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ocean Springs, MS
    Posts
    9,326
    Very nice.

  16. #16
    Izy
    Izy is offline
    Super Member Izy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Halifax, W. Yorks, U.K.
    Posts
    5,997
    Quote Originally Posted by CoventryUK
    Quote Originally Posted by Izy
    Woo Hoo!!!!

    Ab fab!! LOVE them all...but I have seen two of them up close and personal and can verify how gorgeous they are!!

    :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Thanks Izy!! Just need to get the other 3(!!!) boxes of UFOs done now!! Never mind all the fabric we bought at the weekend!!!!! :roll: :roll:
    I will be giving you plenty of encouragement to get those beauties finished so that they can be appreciated in all their glory H!!!!

    :roll: :-D

  17. #17
    Power Poster MamaBear61's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Milverton, ON, Canada
    Posts
    13,231
    Wonderful projects.

  18. #18
    Super Member CoventryUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Coventry UK
    Posts
    3,056
    Quote Originally Posted by Izy
    Quote Originally Posted by CoventryUK
    Quote Originally Posted by Izy
    Woo Hoo!!!!

    Ab fab!! LOVE them all...but I have seen two of them up close and personal and can verify how gorgeous they are!!

    :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Thanks Izy!! Just need to get the other 3(!!!) boxes of UFOs done now!! Never mind all the fabric we bought at the weekend!!!!! :roll: :roll:
    I will be giving you plenty of encouragement to get those beauties finished so that they can be appreciated in all their glory H!!!!

    :roll: :-D
    Thanks!!!! A lottery win would help!! :lol: :lol:

  19. #19
    Izy
    Izy is offline
    Super Member Izy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Halifax, W. Yorks, U.K.
    Posts
    5,997
    Quote Originally Posted by CoventryUK
    Quote Originally Posted by Izy
    Quote Originally Posted by CoventryUK
    Quote Originally Posted by Izy
    Woo Hoo!!!!

    Ab fab!! LOVE them all...but I have seen two of them up close and personal and can verify how gorgeous they are!!

    :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Thanks Izy!! Just need to get the other 3(!!!) boxes of UFOs done now!! Never mind all the fabric we bought at the weekend!!!!! :roll: :roll:
    Yes it would!! But you gotta be in it to win it...which reminds me, I need to renew my ticket on line!!

    I will be giving you plenty of encouragement to get those beauties finished so that they can be appreciated in all their glory H!!!!

    :roll: :-D
    Thanks!!!! A lottery win would help!! :lol: :lol:
    :roll: :lol: :D

  20. #20
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,933
    Very nice, love seeing finished projects.

  21. #21
    Super Member mollymct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    MS
    Posts
    2,348
    Great!! Love the first especially.

  22. #22
    Super Member cctx.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Corpus Christi, Texas (that's me!)
    Posts
    4,874
    Blog Entries
    2
    Very nice.

  23. #23
    Senior Member quiltgran2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    british columbia
    Posts
    912
    Blog Entries
    3
    All lovely and great to have the satisfaction of completion. Baby quilt is adorable.

  24. #24
    Muv
    Muv is offline
    Senior Member Muv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    820
    Lovely quilts. I love the colours in the top quilt, I'm a great fan of cream, and there's no shame in owning up to getting them done at the quilt shop. I had my last quilt done in the same pattern that you have chosen for your soldier's quilt.

    Can this thread be awarded a prize for the most posts from England, please?

  25. #25
    reach for the stars 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    ILL.
    Posts
    3,568
    All so beautiful

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.