Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Just Wanted to Say ... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/just-wanted-say-t50160.html)

patricej 06-18-2010 01:36 AM

i'm among those who look at all the pictures but don't always add the comments they deserve. sometimes it's because i'm sneaking a peek when i'm supposed to be working. sometimes it's because i'm tooo pooped to type. sometimes i'm just in a rush for some other reason.

i wanted to take a moment to tell everybody how much i enjoy seeing your quilts. they impress me, inspire me, and light up my day. if you don't see a comment from me that says so, please rest assured that i have seen it and think so.

:thumbup:

Quilt4u 06-18-2010 01:38 AM

Originally Posted by PatriceJ
i'm among those who look at all the pictures but don't always add the comments they deserve. sometimes it's because i'm sneaking a peek when i'm supposed to be working. sometimes it's because i'm tooo pooped to type. sometimes i'm just in a rush for some other reason.

i wanted to take a moment to tell everybody how much i enjoy seeing your quilts. they impress me, inspire me, and light up my day. if you don't see a comment from me that says so, please rest assured that i have seen it and think so.

:thumbup:

Same here

Gal 06-18-2010 01:52 AM

I can relate to that, some times I type a lot and other times I just browse, depends on what I am doing but since I have discovered this site I am rarely far away from it as I have learned so much here and met some great folk, I love to see all the wonderful projects everyone has been working on and if I am in need of being cheered up I just have to visit the QB and I soon forget my woos! I am always inspired when I visit and uplifted!

Gal

Janetlmt 06-18-2010 01:57 AM

Ditto Patrice...

no1jan 06-18-2010 01:58 AM

Originally Posted by Gal
I can relate to that, some times I type a lot and other times I just browse, depends on what I am doing but since I have discovered this site I am rarely far away from it as I have learned so much here and met some great folk, I love to see all the wonderful projects everyone has been working on and if I am in need of being cheered up I just have to visit the QB and I soon forget my woos! I am always inspired when I visit and uplifted!

Gal

I couldn't have said it better! :thumbup:

raptureready 06-18-2010 02:07 AM

I browse daily and usually several times a day. I don't comment more than I do comment just because I could type/talk all day. I love looking at everyone's quilts, browsing the chit chat thread, and completely enjoy the off the wall humor, venting, Marsye's hilarious pictures, the debates, etc. Since I'm retired, this board gives me the daily interaction with people that I've missed for the past few years. This is a wonderful place to be.

lots2do 06-18-2010 02:12 AM

I'm the same, do enjoy looking at them all and don't always comment.

beachlady 06-18-2010 03:09 AM

Goes for me too. I always look at the pictures first and then if I have time I go on to other things. I have gotten more ideas from the pictures and even print them out to put in my "I would like to do something like this" pile.
Thanks to all you wonderful quilters!

thismomquilts 06-18-2010 03:35 AM

same here... I have yet to see a quilt I have not liked. Everyone here does great work and I wish I had time to commenton all projects!! I LOVE this board where we can all come for inspiration and encouragement!

Ninnie 06-18-2010 03:47 AM

same here also, I always try to look at all the quilts. but being on dial up, it takes awhile. This board is a great inspiration. and makes me want to keep sewing on those days when I am not in a mood, or I have done nothing but make mistakes LOL