Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   My Cleaned up Sewing Room (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/my-cleaned-up-sewing-room-t50216.html)

sandybeach 06-18-2010 09:10 AM

6 Attachment(s)
I had to take almost everything out of my sewing room to shampoo the carpets. So I quickly took a picture because it will not be this clean when I start sewing again. This is my master bedroom. I moved into the middle size room. Who needs a lot of room to sleep? It's only me and the cat (another one to join us soon).

East wall, sewing table
[ATTACH=CONFIG]88001[/ATTACH]

Also East wall, cutting/ironing table
[ATTACH=CONFIG]88002[/ATTACH]

South wall, rotate quilts on rod
[ATTACH=CONFIG]88003[/ATTACH]

Right side of closet, show boxes contain kits w/instructions, under bed boxes contain fat quarters
[ATTACH=CONFIG]88004[/ATTACH]

Left side of closet, just refolded all the fabric
[ATTACH=CONFIG]88083[/ATTACH]

8'x8' Design wall
[ATTACH=CONFIG]88088[/ATTACH]

Jim's Gem 06-18-2010 09:10 AM

Looks great!!!

Sharon321 06-18-2010 09:11 AM

Wonderful room

Quilter7x 06-18-2010 09:12 AM

Love your cat, s/he looks like a great companion but also one that likes to get into trouble! :lol:

Oh yeah, your sewing room is nice too! :lol: :lol:

Pam 06-18-2010 09:13 AM

Oh, so tidy, I am still working on mine. You have a nice sewing space and a pretty quilt on the wall.

sandybeach 06-18-2010 09:16 AM

Thank you. Yes, he does follow me around all the time. Especially since we just lost his female companion. But I am getting him a new little female as soon as she is old enough (from the Pound).

mamapeggy11 06-18-2010 09:25 AM

Do you need a room mate-i could help you mess it up - sorry i am in a sassy mood. One ? before I move in- does your cat act up? I live with my son, DIL and GD and I have been staying with one of my daughters that just moved close to us, helping her with setting up her house and my grandaughter's cat is mad at me I think - he pooped in the bathroom floor and throw -up in my GD's bedroom floor - great mess for me...good thing cats have 9 lives bez he's about to lose one. Just kidding, I love that cat and it's a good thing I do! Your sewing room is wonderful - enjoy ! oh your cat is so pretty

sandybeach 06-18-2010 09:31 AM

No, he is ever the gentleman. Doesn't mess up anything, doesn't scratch anything, eats whatever I put in front of him. Loves everyone. But he is very lonely now and yells when he can't find me (even when he knows I am sleeping). Your cat sounds like it is having "moving" issues. They don't like change at all. Put out a couple "temporary" cat boxes and give him lots of love and he will be fine in no time.

shopella 06-18-2010 09:37 AM

look at you'r kitty and his coat is so sleak! I have only ever owned one cat and it was a mix but looked siamese with blue eyes.dad was military so when orders to move came we gave him to grandma and the neborhood went from calicos to siames lol! no problem finding his grands to this day but mice are scarce...a good thing in all the nabors eyes.love youre space too I'm jelous! some day I will have a house then I can have a craft room!

QBeth 06-18-2010 09:44 AM

A design wall! Ohhhhhh, I'm so jealous. My sewing room is on the second floor of a Cape Cod and two walls are only hip ones. Ohhhhhh!!! Great room you have. Now, go mess it up!!

p.s., does your Siamese have long toes? My Rudy, part Siamese, has the longest toes I've ever seen on a cat! And, he screams when he can't find me. Must be a Siamese trait. Your boy is beautiful!!