Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   my humble stash,,, (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/my-humble-stash-t48171.html)

mrsdralshhadeh 06-03-2010 04:24 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Thought I would share my humble collection,,, I hear the fabric bug will get me,,,so,,this si the beginning!!

red.orange n yellowsn greens
[ATTACH=CONFIG]77984[/ATTACH]

blues, purple pink
[ATTACH=CONFIG]77985[/ATTACH]

browns, white, blacks and LIGHTHOUSES!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]77986[/ATTACH]

MamaBear61 06-03-2010 04:26 AM

You are off to a good start. You do realize this is only the beginning. Once we give into the urge it soon becomes an addiction.

mrsdralshhadeh 06-03-2010 04:34 AM

Originally Posted by MamaBear61
You are off to a good start. You do realize this is only the beginning. Once we give into the urge it soon becomes an addiction.

I have been told, for warned and betted it would,,lol :-D

STAR 06-03-2010 04:35 AM

That is a pretty good start, you have a good variety and yes you better watch out once you get bit!!

grammyp 06-03-2010 04:36 AM

You have a nice start. I saw some familiar fabrics in that stash so you obviously have great taste.

mrsdralshhadeh 06-03-2010 04:38 AM

Originally Posted by grammyp
You have a nice start. I saw some familiar fabrics in that stash so you obviously have great taste.

I hope it is a good start,,lol.. if you can advice me whats best to get,,and whats to stay away from,, would appreicate it!!

CraftsByRobin 06-03-2010 04:43 AM

I love the blue star material ... sweet :)

STAR 06-03-2010 04:46 AM

Originally Posted by mrsdralshhadeh

I hope it is a good start,,lol.. if you can advice me whats best to get,,and whats to stay away from,, would appreicate it!!

Get whatever you like and stay away from............... :?: :shock: I don't know,lol

montanaquilter 06-03-2010 04:49 AM

Advice: don't stay away from any material that you like/love!! Stash building is addictive but fun to pull from when you are working on a project. Have fun building one for yourself!! Looks like you're off to a great start.

dsb38327 06-03-2010 04:50 AM

Get it! If you like it, we like it too..
Love seeing your face again. :lol: :lol: :lol: