Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   My Mad Murder Spree - Killing Sunbonnet Sue (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/my-mad-murder-spree-killing-sunbonnet-sue-t215376.html)

Jan in VA 03-05-2013 09:24 PM

Now I don't know which is funnier...Martina's blocks or the responders to this thread!:D
(One does have to wonder why some of them are still reading this topic which is "so offensive.":confused:)
Jan in VA

jackied 03-05-2013 09:43 PM

Poor, poor Sue! These are something else. You can go to Sue's website and theres a lot of blocks with her being bad. I have always loved Sunbonnet Sue. Your's is certainly unique.

Wardy74 03-05-2013 10:45 PM

Sorry but this made me chuckle.

WeeFi 03-05-2013 11:55 PM

LOL!!! I'm not a SBS fan, but this seems toooo cruel!

love the snake...

DOTTYMO 03-06-2013 02:27 AM

I love these blocks I hate the ones which are so .....pretty.
How about on the rack to stretch her or hung drawn. And quarter her as the nobles in England had done to them. They only died on the quartering after so long.
The horrible histories are full of these stories which children love .keep going.

Cuilteanna 03-06-2013 03:05 AM

Originally Posted by Jan in VA (Post 5907838)
Now I don't know which is funnier...Martina's blocks or the responders to this thread!:D
(One does have to wonder why some of them are still reading this topic which is "so offensive.":confused:)
Jan in VA

Apparently the quilt police DO exist and they've begun a Morality In Quilting Brigade!

Mcflower 03-06-2013 06:52 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat (Post 5903056)
Duh, all you people who are having nightmares and such....did you not READ the title of the thread? If you don't want to see it....don't click! Geesh....its all good fun in this over politically correct world of ours.

Everyone has the same right to voice their opinion. If you don't like it that some people don't like these quilts, don't read what they have to say!

MadQuilter 03-06-2013 07:27 AM

Originally Posted by DOTTYMO (Post 5908018)
I love these blocks I hate the ones which are so .....pretty.
How about on the rack to stretch her or hung drawn. And quarter her as the nobles in England had done to them. They only died on the quartering after so long.
The horrible histories are full of these stories which children love .keep going.

I had this idea of having her ripped apart by Raggedy Ann, Raggedy Andy, Strawberry Shortcake, and Rainbow Brite but my sister had a fit coz she had a Rainbow Brite as a child and INSISTED that RB WOULD NOT do such a thing. lol SO to appease my little sis I dropped that design. Even replacing RB with the Sock Monkey made her mad. lol

MadQuilter 03-06-2013 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by Mcflower (Post 5908553)
Everyone has the same right to voice their opinion. If you don't like it that some people don't like these quilts, don't read what they have to say!

But those are the most fun to read. I am all about voicing one's oppinion (obviously) but there is a fine line between negative response and verbal attack. Some comments bordered on the latter and I will not stand for that.

Conniebury 03-06-2013 07:40 AM

So stinking clever!!