Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Not quilts but PJS for Christmas Presies (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/not-quilts-but-pjs-christmas-presies-t31021.html)

Bill'sBonBon 12-06-2009 04:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Had to put my quilting aside until After Christmas. Money is so tight this yr. So I took advantage of walmart and thier $2.00 and $1.50 a yd material order me a paper pattern for unisex pjs. I have 2 DD and 2DSIL and 5 DGS. So that is 9 pairs of PJs. Only the Girls are getting tops. Still have to make 2 more pjs for the women of DGS. Then some Flannel for my 2yr.old GGS. Since I will see only 1DD and 1GS on Christmas day I still have a few days before my DD that livs in FL. Comes. She will be here the 28 and take them all to FL. So Far this is what I have. Girls are the biege ones. Boys got colors they ask for.
But I will be so glad to get finished so I can start my next quilt.
BillsBonBon

Ronnies Family 5 pair
[ATTACH=CONFIG]19226[/ATTACH]

Bill'sBonBon 12-06-2009 04:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Bill'sBonBon
Had to put my quilting aside until After Christmas. Money is so tight this yr. So I took advantage of walmart and thier $2.00 and $1.50 a yd material order me a paper pattern for unisex pjs. I have 2 DD and 2DSIL and 5 DGS. So that is 9 pairs of PJs. Only the Girls are getting tops. Still have to make 2 more pjs for the women of DGS. Then some Flannel for my 2yr.old GGS. Since I will see only 1DD and 1GS on Christmas day I still have a few days before my DD that livs in FL. Comes. She will be here the 28 and take them all to FL. So Far this is what I have. Girls are the biege ones. Boys got colors they ask for.
BillsBonBon

Connies family 4 pair
[ATTACH=CONFIG]19960[/ATTACH]

Bill'sBonBon 12-06-2009 04:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)

BillsBonBon

Bed full of pjs
[ATTACH=CONFIG]19996[/ATTACH]

Jim's Gem 12-06-2009 04:15 PM

What cute PJ's!!! That's a great idea! I'm sure that they will all love them!!

charismah 12-06-2009 04:18 PM

I made some pj's too! Aren'ttehy great! kids will def use them and they are perfect gifts!

Bill'sBonBon 12-06-2009 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by charismah
I made some pj's too! Aren'ttehy great! kids will def use them and they are perfect gifts!

Yep they are the greatest and my youngest one,the ones on the bed anyway is 21 yrs. old GS and the oldest GS is 28 yrs. Now they want me to fix them a pair with the footies. Not this year thou. All 5 of my GS love stuff like that. Now their sons and DD are getting them too,but with some extra santa gifts.
BillsBonBon

amma 12-06-2009 05:00 PM

Those are awesome!!! They are going to love these!!! :D :D :D

Sparky 12-06-2009 05:16 PM

I made some for my DIL who is tall and can't find them long enough. I made tops too because soon she will be breast feeding and she wanted something with buttons and long. With fancy buttons, I think they are cute.

Esqmommy 12-06-2009 05:17 PM

Those are great Bonnie - I'm sure they'll love em! and wear em constantly. Sooo comfy looking!

sharon b 12-06-2009 05:19 PM

Great Job... they look warm and snuggly :lol: