Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Santa came early...... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/santa-came-early-t208132.html)

KathyAire 12-10-2012 04:38 PM

Congratulations and Merry Christmas. You will love your new toy. I had an old (1990) Gammill that I bought used. Kept it for about four years, sold it and bought the A-1. I love, love, love the A-1. It was like going from a dump truck to a Cadillac. The ride on the A-1 is so smooth. Enjoy every minute of it.
We had to move the table in through the window, as well -- on the second floor...............

maryb119 12-10-2012 04:39 PM

You will enjoy this machine!! Merry Christmas!

sue1964 12-10-2012 05:07 PM

I'm Jelous, I want one. Merry Christmas Hope you have much fun on her,

Grandma Peg 12-10-2012 05:11 PM

What a great gift, have fun creating.

Drue 12-10-2012 05:30 PM

What a nice Santa gift for you....my Santa gave me a Pfaff Grand Quilter with the Grace rails (5'-10'). I got it in September, but just now got it set up in my sewing room....haven't even had a chance to try it out..(tried it in the store and loved it). Now I need to learn how to use it. I have always used my HV-SE.

Lady Jane 12-10-2012 05:35 PM

You must have been very good to get this from Santa early!! LOL

suebee 12-10-2012 05:46 PM

Yes, I heard many many good things about A1's. I cant imagine trying to get that thru the window on 2nd story. Did you hire a crane? Thank you so much. Any tips techniques you would want to share would be appreciated. I had a Babylock QCP on New Joy Frame for 4 yrs so I learned alot, now Im ready to spread my wings,hahaha. I love it so far.. I have a quilt almost quilted. Just doing an edge to edge freemotion, then I will do something in the borders. Having a blast tho.

Originally Posted by KathyAire (Post 5711591)
Congratulations and Merry Christmas. You will love your new toy. I had an old (1990) Gammill that I bought used. Kept it for about four years, sold it and bought the A-1. I love, love, love the A-1. It was like going from a dump truck to a Cadillac. The ride on the A-1 is so smooth. Enjoy every minute of it.
We had to move the table in through the window, as well -- on the second floor...............

suebee 12-10-2012 05:52 PM

Very nice Drue...Im sure you will love it. Have fun.

Originally Posted by Drue (Post 5711697)
What a nice Santa gift for you....my Santa gave me a Pfaff Grand Quilter with the Grace rails (5'-10'). I got it in September, but just now got it set up in my sewing room....haven't even had a chance to try it out..(tried it in the store and loved it). Now I need to learn how to use it. I have always used my HV-SE.

daisydebby 12-10-2012 06:15 PM

Great gift:):) Looks like you're quilting right along. Have fun.

red-warrior 12-10-2012 06:30 PM

I am happy for you and the work on the frame is wonderful!