Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   T-Shirt (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/t-shirt-t64476.html)

Naturalmama 09-13-2010 05:29 AM

That's too sweet! We had to make sure our bedroom door was shut when we left the house or our dog would get up on our bed and do that with the bedspread and blankets!

Lynneander 09-13-2010 05:46 AM

Like your "assistant" ... what would we do without them?

SandyMac 09-13-2010 08:02 AM

So cute :-D

amma 09-13-2010 11:30 AM

Cute blocks and puppy :D:D:D

Rosyhf 09-14-2010 05:42 PM

I had a sad day today but this day was inevitable. My little Tinkertoy went to doggie heaven today and hubby and I buried her in the back yard. We have had her for 17 and a half years and it was so hard to let her go. She was the mommy of Teddy.

Hubby was crying, calling her his little girl, it was soo sad. We both feel ok now and we do have Teddy's daddy still and Teddy's half sister Molly...all my children are getting old, it's too bad they have such a short life as they are the most perfect companion.....

sewmom 09-14-2010 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by Rosyhf
I had a sad day today but this day was inevitable. My little Tinkertoy went to doggie heaven today and hubby and I buried her in the back yard. We have had her for 17 and a half years and it was so hard to let her go. She was the mommy of Teddy.

Hubby was crying, calling her his little girl, it was soo sad. We both feel ok now and we do have Teddy's daddy still and Teddy's half sister Molly...all my children are getting old, it's too bad they have such a short life as they are the most perfect companion.....

I am so sorry for your loss. It's very hard when they pass on-I've been there several times. We get so attached to them and they bring such joy. (((((((hugs)))))) to you and your DH.

dublb 09-14-2010 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by Rosyhf

I'M so sorry. My prayers are with you! Our pets are our other children. They have very special places in our hearts & are dearly missed.
May God Bless You & Keep You!

Rosyhf 09-15-2010 07:42 AM

Thank you ladies. We are fine today. I am going to make a doll today. Dolls always make me smile...but need to run some errants first.

canmitch1971 09-15-2010 07:50 AM

What a cutie!!

nwm50 09-15-2010 07:56 AM

rosyhf....sorry about your tinkertoy...mine is 17 yrs old now and still begs me to take her for a ride in the car and only sleeps on the quilt that i made for her. They do make the best companion !