Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Wanna see what the Fabric Angel sent me (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/wanna-see-what-fabric-angel-sent-me-t20340.html)

Butterflyspain 05-20-2009 05:38 AM

3 Attachment(s)
I have been waiting for this parcel from Terri for a few weeks and it came yesterday and I have benen jumping up and down and patting it and arranging it with some others I have been collecting for my pattern (still not here from Hancocks) its a Judy Neimer pattern called Asian Fans or Japanese Fans I have been waiting so long I have forgotten LOL

I was just over the moon with these as you can imagine, Thank you Terri

Elle

My threads and Quilting fuse - I have a patteern for this one
[ATTACH=CONFIG]2928[/ATTACH]

They are just gorgeous
[ATTACH=CONFIG]3004[/ATTACH]

Some of the fabrics
[ATTACH=CONFIG]3073[/ATTACH]

Butterflyspain 05-20-2009 05:44 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Here are the ones that I have bought so far and you can see they are going to go so well with some of the ones Terri sent to me.

Also a couple of future projects, Got to live till I am 100.

Elle

Some sashiko patterns I got
[ATTACH=CONFIG]3163[/ATTACH]

Norel Panel, which are traditionally used in Japan to cover the doors, Intend to quilt and trapunto it and then put a sashing around it.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]3236[/ATTACH]

My fabric
[ATTACH=CONFIG]3347[/ATTACH]

Ninnie 05-20-2009 06:02 AM

Beautiful!

What a great package! I'd be jumping with joy also!

Ninnie

Butterflyspain 05-20-2009 06:05 AM

Oh Constance, it was so lovely and such a big package, I was absolutely thrilled.

Elle

tlrnhi 05-20-2009 06:13 AM

Elle, the fabric will go perfect!!
I'm glad you like everything.
The box that was originally intended for all the stuff was too small. Well, it was the right size until I put in the Asian fabric. lol

I just collect and collect, toss it into a box and let it fill up. Takes a few months for one to get filled.
Now, I have 3 boxes that will be filled. One for you, Izy and K.
But, you'll all have to wait until Christmas before they go out. They are BIG boxes, so will take some time to fill up.
But, if there's specific colors you want, let me know. I can search them out and toss them in the boxes too. :)

Butterflyspain 05-20-2009 06:18 AM

They couldnīt be more perfect Terri.

There are so many there that will be perfect, the Noren Panel will look great with the red and black fabrics as well for a sashing Right

Elle

tlrnhi 05-20-2009 06:23 AM

Oh yes, I think the red/black will go perfect!
And to think I almost didn't buy any of it.
I'm glad I did since they are now all out of that fabric.

Bevanger 05-20-2009 06:29 AM

Oh my heavens, You really do have a VERY special angel. Aren't they awesome? Gorgeous fabs :D

mrsj82 05-20-2009 07:01 AM

Lucky you! I need to find myself a fabric angel! CONGRATS!

bearpaw 05-20-2009 07:04 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Elle,

I have some 1/8 yard cuts of asian themed fabrics if you're interested. PM me your address if you would like them. :D