I found out last week that my sister in law was in hospital, so last Sunday night I cut out the quilt, and I finished it today. I will mail it to her tomorrow. I used all the leftover purple fabric I had from another quilt plus a couple of extras. Her grandson's name is Hunter so I thought the pattern was very appropriate To save time I thought I would attach the binding both front and back by machine,using a decorative stitch, I'm really not thrilled with the way it turned out, it seaems to have made the binding feel stiff. I think I will stick to sewing it on by hand from now on.
Thanks for looking