Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Quilt I made for a raffle at a hog roast

Blog Entries
    This is a picture of a quilt that I am donating for a hog roast we are having tomorrow. All proceeds will go to a one room school house that we are restoring.
    By the way, the quilt police is alive and kicking. One woman made a comment that one of my blocks was not done right. She must have gotten me at the wrong time because I asked her why she always picks at everything I do. Oh well. Looks ok to me and that is all that matters.

Mary

I also put a picture of the school.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Looks great from here!

They should make lots of $$$ on your quilt Queen, it's beautiful!! That quilt cop should just pay up or mind her own bees wax!! The corners on your snowball blocks look like bright butterflies flittering around the flowers :D:D:D :thumbup:

Beautiful quilt, thanks for sharing the picture.

Banned
    One (major) thing I like about the guild I joined is show and tell - and you know what - NOBODY criticizes anything....

did that woman make/donate something with a lot of work involved?
    Some people aren't happy unless they manage to make somebody else feel bad about something.... if it isn't obvious then they actively look for something to criticize... tell her to blow it out her 'whatever' ....

yashudda asked her if she was on the rag or something....buwhaahahaaaaa, having a bad day??.... :roll: :mrgreen:

Your quilt looks great! Hope you raise alot of money!! The schoolhouse is really cool. Good luck in restoring it! Maybe the quilt police didn't have her quotient of donuts that day!! Tell her to mind her own business!!!

Super Member mary quite contrary's Avatar
    Your quilt is beautiful. She is probably jealous because she isn't as good as you.

It's a beatuiful quilt! And as far as the quilt police go, WE outnumber 'em, and WE really count!

Blog Entries
    That is one Beautiful quilt and sure will bring in the money.

Quote Originally Posted by saravincent
    It's a beatuiful quilt! And as far as the quilt police go, WE outnumber 'em, and WE really count!
    here here girl!!!!

Your quilt looks AWESOME and I'm sure it will bring in a pretty penny!! Let us know how well it does!!! As for Miss quilt police lady... she can take her high nose snubbing butt outta here so other people who can appreciate it can view it and say all the lovely comments that it is definetely going to get!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast