Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7

Thread: Quilt for son for his deployment

I was an Army wife for 20 years and went through Desert Storm and am praying for your son, his family and his folks too. It is a stressful time and trust God will bring him back safely.

He is in my prayers along w/ everyone there. This quilt will be a great thing to keep him warm.
    Jesus knows all my imperfections yet he still loves me. Amazing!

I know how you feel, my son retired from the Marines after twenty years 07/11/2007. He also served in Afghanistan while in the Marines and now working for the State Dept. Please tell your son I thank him for his service.

What a wonderful! I made our son a Navy quilt when he was deployed. He was in for 5 years as a Master At Arms (MP - Navy style). Found out after he returned that while he was based in Bahrain, he was actually sent to Iraq. He came back safely.

Thank them all for their service.

Many, many thoughts and prayers for you, Andy, and the rest of your and Andy's family. A beautiful quilt from a loving mother. I have a grandson who became a Marine on May 23. We are waiting on word on where he will be stationed at the end of this month. I pray daily for his safety and that of all our military families, I will be adding Andy and his family along with you to my prayers.

Oh, it is very pretty. I will keep your son and his family in my prayers. They are all very deserving of all our prayers and anything else one can do for them.

Power Poster
    Thanks everyone!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7