Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 125 of 245 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 124 125 126 135 175 225 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 2448

Thread: Scrappy Quilt show - Right Here!! :)

Blog Entries
    Oh my goodness! How precious!
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Izy
    That is my sweetie Sasha, who always used to cuddle down if I left a quilt unattended for five minutes Krystyna, I had forgotten about that picture
    It's quarter to me time!!

Izy

Blog Entries
    Isn't it amazing how our fur babes take over quilts? Around here it started with a wonderful afghan I bought at an estate sale for myself. Our Puggle took it over. So I made another one just for me. That was claimed by our chihuahua - terrier mix. Then I made a couple of quilts for curling up with in the house. Do I need to tell you what happened? One is now in the Puggle's dog bed and the other is the property of the chihuahua mix.
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Izy
    I CAN believe that...but I do find that it's a special feeling when you get to SHARE a quilt with our fur babies, Millie Dog, who is actually my son's dog, comes running as soon as I have a quilt in my arms, waiting for me to sit down so she can get under it, so funny
    It's quarter to me time!!

Izy

Not sure if this is OK or not but I found this link for a bunch of scrappy patterns & thought this might be an OK place to post it (hey... maybe it'll produce more scrappy quilt pictures!). Enjoy!

http://www.ufo-rphanage.com/scrap_quilts.shtml
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥ rebecca

Quote Originally Posted by kheliwud View Post
    I LOVE scrappy! I always save may scraps and then treat myself to a scrappy quilt. I call them my "free" quilts because I have already paid for the fabric (for another project), I piece the back from large scraps and I piece my batting scraps! These are some recent scrap quilts I have done. Somehow they always seem to end up going home with someone!
    Really fabulous! So, hey... if you find one quilt just hanging around -- not going home with anybody -- my address is... LOL!
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥ rebecca

Quote Originally Posted by VickiM View Post
    Loving all these scrappy quilts...here's another one.
    I love all of them, too! And especially yours! I LOVE 9-patches almost as much as I love scrappies... and that's A LOT! Thanks for sharing!
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥ rebecca

Senior Member hensandhollyhocks's Avatar
    There is not enough I can say about how wonderful all these quilts are! Great job!

I really like the sashing with scrappy blocks. I'm about to begin a project for a local charity in which I will be making simple clothes for small children as well as receiving blankest. I suspect there will be lots of scraps and it would be really great to use those to make quilts, which are also needed. The sashing gives the scrappy blocks more definition and seems less busy. It is wonderful. Thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by burchquilts View Post
    Not sure if this is OK or not but I found this link for a bunch of scrappy patterns & thought this might be an OK place to post it (hey... maybe it'll produce more scrappy quilt pictures!). Enjoy!

http://www.ufo-rphanage.com/scrap_quilts.shtml
    Looks like a great index site Rebecca. I added to favorites to looks at more later. Thanks!
    "Life is mostly froth and bubble, but one thing stands as stone. Kindness in another's trouble, courage in one's own." Adam Lindsey Gordon

Page 125 of 245 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 124 125 126 135 175 225 ... LastLast