Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 123 of 144 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 122 123 124 133 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,075 of 3584

Thread: Scrappy Quilt show - Right Here!! :)

Blog Entries
    Lookyloo, It's beautiful!
    please share where I can find this pattern
    In my quilt lab!

Post 3045: Lookyloo, your pieced sashing and cornerstones just MAKE this quilt! It's fabulous! Way beyond the ordinary scrappie.
    http://www.craftsy.com/user/333534/pattern-store?
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/sewbizgirl
    Boom 17 Album of Blocks I Made for Others http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...bums19654.html
    "The reward of a thing well done is having done it." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by Lookyloo View Post
    This year instead of resolutions I set myself some quilt goals. The first one was to use up as many scraps as I could between Jan. and my trip to Florida in April. I'm doing lap quilts and hope to use them to achieve my second goal of learning some fmq on my domestic machine. I got totally inspired by one of dorismary2001's quilt and made one like it, love how it turned out. The second one in hot-crossed 9 patch made from mens shirts, 3rd is a string quilt I finished this morning.Attachment 543996Attachment 543997Attachment 543999Attachment 544003Attachment 5440044th is scrappy bricks, #5 & 6 areAttachment 544005 trip around the world using Bonnie Hunter's pattern( 6 still needs borders). 7 is the scrappy attic steps. 8 is scrappy log cabin, 9 is double sliced layer cake and last quarter log cabin I think (made it from a pic)Attachment 544009Attachment 544007Attachment 544008Attachment 544006I have two more in progress but the scrap pile doesn't seem to have diminished that much. sigh
    I'm hoping someone can help me in finding the pattern for the last quilt pictured in Lookyloo's post # 3018. In post #3019 she called the pattern "Attic Steps". Doing a search on Google for "Attic Steps" the only thing that seems to come up is Attic Stairs which is different than this one. I wrote to Lookyloo thinking that perhaps it's her own design or if not she could tell me the source of the pattern. I'm hoping that someone here might recognize the pattern.
    Smiles from Idaho,
    Onalee

"What if you woke up today with only the things you had thanked God for yesterday?" ~ Michael Hyatt

Lookylou - Very pretty, scrappy/strippy quilt. Great job!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by onaemtnest View Post
    I'm hoping someone can help me in finding the pattern for the last quilt pictured in Lookyloo's post # 3018. In post #3019 she called the pattern "Attic Steps". Doing a search on Google for "Attic Steps" the only thing that seems to come up is Attic Stairs which is different than this one. I wrote to Lookyloo thinking that perhaps it's her own design or if not she could tell me the source of the pattern. I'm hoping that someone here might recognize the pattern.
    onalee, I have that pattern in a book by Evelyn Sloppy called Strips and Strings. The pattern in my book is called Plaid Obsession. Or I should say it looks very similar to the one by Lookyloo only it is done in plaids.

Blog Entries
    what an amazing colorful scrappy quilt. Love all the colors mixed together.
    put off till tomorrow what you can do today, and if you procrastinate long enough, you may never have to do it.

onaemtnest. I think I may have the wrong name for this quilt. I did it from a photo & I've looked and can't find it again. It was quite easy to do though, just rectangles that are snowballed on the upper right corner. I used 3 x 5 1/2 in rectangles and staggered the columns. I ran an extra seam on the snowballed corners before I cut them off and used them for the top and bottom borders. It finished at a nice lap size, 61 x 71

Thanks dottie dodge for supplying the pattern name. I saw the photo on pinterest and fell in love with it, it's my new fav quilt and it's going to hard to part with. I will definately have to do another one when I collect some more plaids ( watching my locol thrift shop for sales!)

Thank-you for the name and source of the pattern! Blushing here as I have the book, but my memory is not as good as so many of the members here!

It never ceases to amaze me when someone asks for a pattern name and then another member says. "Oh I know that pattern it's in a book or magazine, here's the name." helping the member find the pattern!

Thank-you Lookyloo for posting a picture of this great quilt (post #3018, last quilt in the post) and dottie dodge for leading me by the hand to the pattern and the book. (((Hugs))) To you both!
    Smiles from Idaho,
    Onalee

"What if you woke up today with only the things you had thanked God for yesterday?" ~ Michael Hyatt

I cant see pictures anymore. Anyone know why

Lots of others having trouble viewing pictures. The problem is with the Quilting Board and not your computer.

Blog Entries
    Ladies, I'm sorry to have mislead you in my recent post (#3055). I didn't read the full message and assumed it was for Lookyloo's most recent finish (#3045) which does look like a quilt designed by EvelynSloppy. And for some reason I get an error message when I try to look at the post you were asking about. Maybe I should have taken a nap this afternoon! Any...way, is the quilt you are looking for a pattern for shown in post #2945? I promise to read every word in the future!

Just finished this scrappy. It's from QB's paintmejudy's mystery quilt train #10. This was lots of fun to piece and I sent it off to be quilted. Love how it turned out. I still have scraps...

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 754
Size:  178.9 KB
    Emily

Very pretty quilt, Bluebonnets!
    Boom 17 Album of Blocks I Made for Others http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...bums19654.html

Oh how pretty!!!!
    ♥ What I make with my hands, I give of my heart ♥

Very Nice quilts. I really like scrappy!
    Suzanne
    Asking a seamstress to mend is like asking Picasso to paint your garage.

Blog Entries
    Bluebonnets, lovely quilt. love the bright colors.
    put off till tomorrow what you can do today, and if you procrastinate long enough, you may never have to do it.

Blog Entries
Views: 715
Size:  1.04 MBHope this works. This one was quilted, the other scrappy,not shown here is just the top. I use it to tuck in my machine every night 😴😴
    Live And Let Live!and please let me sew.

Quote Originally Posted by sewlittletime View Post
Views: 715
Size:  1.04 MBHope this w
    orks. This one was quilted, the other scrappy,not shown here is just the top. I use it to tuck in my machine every night 
    Very pretty!
    Emily

Blog Entries
    wow, talk about inspiration........this is all amazing............I too love the scrappy ones........here are a few I have done
    Attached Images Attached Images

Judy, retired RN, alias 4 dogs and in the mountains of western North Carolina.

Someday you will be a memory - try to make it a good one .

Blog Entries
    A couple more from me--I LOVE this thread! The first is Allietare from Bonnie Hunter's mystery this year. The second is a simple HST quilt. I pieced the back as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Courtesy is not optional.

http://theeclecticabuela.blogspot.com/

Oh wow, 4dogs, got some lovelies there!

Angelia, love your Allietare!! Gorgeous! The HST one is great too!
    Emily

Great quilts 4dogs and AngeliaRN. Do you use poly batting 4dogs? Your quilts look so fluffy and snuggable. All your quilts are wonderful AngeliaRN but the Allietare is breath taking. I love the color choices too.
    Anna Quilts

Blog Entries
    such beautiful scrappies posted today!! I can't pick one I like better than the next. all so pretty and great work too!

Beautiful quilts, bluebonnets and 4dogs! Thanks for the great inspiration.

Page 123 of 144 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 122 123 124 133 ... LastLast