Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
So happy to have found you folks.  Here's some pics >

So happy to have found you folks. Here's some pics

So happy to have found you folks. Here's some pics

Old 03-25-2008, 07:20 AM

I also adapted the polar bears on this page in fabric too, but I haven't taken a picture of it.

http://www.panedexpressions.com/patterns/nature/nature.html

These are the Paned Expression Studio folks that created the sense of sight pattern for me.

They also have free patterns you can download. But, they're very artsy and difficult.

But, I bought all their patterns anyway.

These are their patterns they let you download. But, check them out.

http://www.panedexpressions.com/free-stained-glass-patterns-archive.html
Old 04-05-2008, 08:17 AM

Hi, Cordelia. I did a search for "stained glass" and found this post. I'm sitting here trying to get my tongue back in my mouth and shove my jaw shut... (OK, that sounded a little weird)...what I mean is I'm totally AMAZED! That is some beautiful work.
I haven't attempted a stained glass project before, but I really want to. I'd like start out with a small wall-hanging.
You do Awesome work!
Old 04-05-2008, 08:45 AM

Hi Cordelia, I just went to the first site you posted and spent about an hour there getting patterns I wanted and browsing. Now I have finished reading the rest of this post and if I go to all those places not only will it take me a week I will also over load my PC :D Thanks lots for the leads :!:
Old 04-05-2008, 09:18 AM

Can't pick a favorite. Guess that means I'll take them all. PM me for my addy. :lol:

Welcome aboard and keep the pics coming. You do beautiful work.
Old 04-05-2008, 09:39 AM

I love them. You really did a great job. I have used a great free site to make patterns by resizing pictures online.

If you have your image as a jpg, go to:
http://www.blockposters.com/
and it will resize your image to as many letter-size pieces as you need. It may be helpful to reduce the number of colors before you resize. Another option is to convert the image in Paint Shop/Photoshop type programs to a line drawing, or posterize before resizing.
Old 04-05-2008, 09:45 AM
Power Poster

My head is just spinning! These are incredible and I love your work. Thanks for joining the board...welcome and thanks for posting the sites. I've bookmarked so I can read more later. I just keep using up all my quilting time on this board!! :oops:
Old 04-05-2008, 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by Moonpi
I love them. You really did a great job. I have used a great free site to make patterns by resizing pictures online.

and it will resize your image to as many letter-size pieces as you need. It may be helpful to reduce the number of colors before you resize. Another option is to convert the image in Paint Shop/Photoshop type programs to a line drawing, or posterize before resizing.
That is so cool. I wish I had know about that site a couple of months ago. I bought a cd on line to do the same thing. It was cheap but free is even cheaper! :?
Old 09-23-2011, 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by Moonpi

I have heard about this program, but personally I use this poster maker software.
Old 10-04-2012, 03:59 PM
Power Poster

All are very nice