Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: SO... I Started a Scrappy LOL

LOL...Every time I use some my scraps I end up with more. I had one large tote and said that was all I was alloying myself...then there was two....and now I've a box and a basket I've added to the pile. So you're right It multiplies!

I love scrappy quilts. Can't wait to see how they turn out. Notice I said" They" LOL

So far so good! Keep on keeping on! Then when you're done, I'll send you my baskets
    One step at a time, always forward.

Looks good so far! I have to send my scraps to a new home or I too would be overrun with scraps! Your quilt will look great!

You do know that those scraps multiply when left alone in a sewing room don't you. LOL I have lots and lots and love them all! I love making scrappy squares. I make a lot of potholders out of mine. I have a quilt top done but haven't started the quilting process yet.

You have barely touched them, keep going. I love the ones you have done so far.
    DEB CAVAN

Senior Member hensandhollyhocks's Avatar
    What a great scrap basket. My Mom loves to come to my house and "play" in my scrap basket.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one whose scrap basket looks such a jumble!!! I start to sort it out and then loose the will so they all end up getting tossed back in - but having seen yours I know I can do it and try to make some blocks that look as good as yours so keep us posted with your quilt progress

My guess is that you have enough scraps for 5-6 scrappy quilts if all that I saw were the scraps you can use. So, never fear, it feels like they multiply when you aren't looking!

You have to start somewhere and it looks like I can see some great blocks coming out of that scrap basket. Well done

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast